CurlyEllie is our beloved kids' brand! As well as being completely plant-based, the CurlyEllie range is free from nuts, soya and sesame - ideal for sensitive skin and kids who are prone to allergies or rashes.
Products contain Aloe Vera Juice, Quinoa protein and Pro-Vitamin B5 to keep hair healthy and happy.
Your kids-friendly Starter Kit includes:
- Gentle Shampoo 250ml
- Nourishing Conditioner 250ml
- Curl Defining Leave-In Conditioner 250ml
- Lasting Hold Serum 125ml
- Moisturising Detangling Spray 125ml
- Wet: Wet hair thoroughly, squirt a small amount into your hands, massage into wet hair.
- Detangle: use your fingers to gently comb along the length of the hair to gently detangle.
- Rinse: Rinse out the shampoo. The hair is prepared for conditioning – follow with CurlyEllie Nourishing Conditioner.
- After shampooing with CurlyEllie Gentle Shampoo, apply CurlyEllie Nourishing Conditioner through the length of the hair
- Work through hair with fingers or wide-tooth comb
- Rinse out and gently towel dry hair
- Follow with CurlyEllie Curl Defining Leave-in Conditioner or CurlyEllie Moisturising Detangling Spray
- Apply Leave-in Conditioner to damp or wet hair paying special attention to the ends
- Comb through with fingers or wide-tooth comb
- For added hydration, follow with CurlyEllie Moisturising Detangling Spray
- Leave to Air Dry or Diffuse on a low heat /low power setting
- Designed to provide long-lasting curl memory and definition - helps refresh ‘day two’ curls.
- Can be used on damp hair or dry hair.
- Apply at the scalp
- Finger comb, scrunch or brush through
- Use on wet or damp hair
- Gently pat the hair with a towel to soak out any excess water
- Starting at the ends, spray a small amount of Detangling Spray and use fingers to help coat the hair
- Do not rinse out. If too much is applied, leave hair to air dry and watch curls form
- For extra hold on thicker hair, use in combination with CurlyEllie Leave-in conditioner