- Hormonal imbalance
- Bad diet
- Excessive heat
- Dry hair and scalp
- Chemical treatments
- Wrong products
- Product build up
HEALTHY SCALP = HEALTHY HAIR
Hair grows out of your scalp, so maintaining a clean, balanced scalp is important for healthy hair and hair growth. Regular scalp massages increase blood flow and promote hair growth.
TIPS FOR HEALTHY HAIR
- Eat well and make sure you're receiving good amounts of protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Keep your hair hydrated by conditioning and deep conditioning.
- Try to avoid heat styling. If diffusing, switch to a low heat setting.
- Hair breaks easily when wet, so be gentle when brushing your hair.
- Protect your hair when sleeping.
- Get regular trims to remove split ends.